Arthur Huey – President
- A.B., Political Science, Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT
- M.B.A., Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Art was the first employee hired by a new executive search firm in 1976. As the firm’s most successful search consultant and trainer, he helped the firm grow to 18 employees.
In 1983, he founded his own search firm, Huey Enterprises, Inc., to focus on difficult-to-fill executive and professional level positions.
Later, he added a Career Advice Division to offer mid-career assistance for industry leaders faced with the task of finding new employment.
Art’s prior positions include:
- Leasing Agent for a new high rise office building in downtown St. Louis, Missouri
- Center Manager for two suburban properties near St. Louis: a fashion oriented regional mall, and a carriage trade neighborhood shopping center
- Controller for three Michigan based family businesses: a resort hotel, a college prep school and a summer camp operation
- Auditor for corporate headquarters office of a “big eight” public accounting firm
- Skiing (former alpine racer)
- Forensics (debate, poetry reading, extemporanious speaking)
Jodie Pratte – Vice President
- B.A., Sociology, University of California, San Diego, CA
Jodie joined Huey Enterprises in 2000 as a Consultant. For over 15 years, her main focus has been search assignments for construction and development positions at the executive and professional levels. Clients have also benefited from her contributions to the Career Advice Division.
She first entered the employment industry more than 20 years ago. Hired as a Physician Recruiter, she distinguished herself by taking on a search so challenging that the client agreed to double the fee. The search was successfully completed. She also worked 3 years for an agency that specialized in placing office staff.
Jodie hails from San Diego, California.
Scott Huey – Vice President
- B.A., Business and Biology, Principia College, Elsah, IL
- A.A., California Culinary Academy, San Francisco, CA
Scott joined Huey Enterprises in 2004 as a Consultant. He was promoted to Vice President in 2005. He is responsible for recruiting the best talent at executive and professional levels both nationally and worldwide. He is also very involved in the growth of the Career Advice Division.
His main focus has been search assignments in specialized areas, such as, acquisitions, leasing, asset management, capital markets, construction, development, finance, accounting, property management, and taxation.
A partial list of positions filled include: Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of Leasing, Vice President of Leasing, Senior Vice President of Capital Markets, Vice President of Taxation, Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, Vice President of Development, Vice President of Construction, General Counsel, Senior Asset Manager and Property Manager.